Today I’m doing ten hair hacks. You gotta try them, they are just so good.
- Healthy hair starts on the inside. Knowing what vitamins are good for your hair is essential. Keep your body stocked on omega-three fats. So take sugar bears every morning to guarantee you’re not missing out on any essential nutrients for your hair.
- To clean your brush thoroughly, weed out all the fallen hairs with a comb or a toothpick. Then scrub the brush in hot water with an old toothbrush. A lot of grime hides at the brush’s base.
- For great smelling hair, use perfume, but none containing alcohol, which will dry out your hair. Using a dryer sheet will make your hair smell great.
- To make your pony tail look longer, tie half your hair in the usual spot, and do half your hair a little further down. It looks amazing from the back.
- Apply a hair mask before you shampoo is a great way to condition your hair without weighing it down so you still get your volume.
- It’s really bad to dry your hair with a towel. The long fibers of the towel cause friction and frizz. Instead, ring out your hair in the shower, then pat it dry with a t-shirt. The fibers of a t-shirt are much smoother and less damaging to your hair.
- Use hairspray on your brush to smooth your hair. To tame your baby hair in the front, apply some hairspray to a toothbrush and comb the hair back.
- Wengie trim split ends by twisting your hair until the split ends show from the sides. Then just clip away.
- To curl your hair, tie your hair into a pony tail, split it into sections, the curl the sections and let them fall.
- Use cornstarch or baby powder at night before you go to bed to deal with oily hair. In the morning, blast it with a blow dryer and it will all blow away.
Learn more about Wengie: